Thursday, June 21, 2012

NARS Easy Lover

I've found a new summer love: NARS lip gloss in Easy Lover! What a gorgeous shade - when I saw it, I knew we were a perfect match. When the temperature starts to rise, I'm less inclined to reach for my favorite lipsticks, but I still want to look cute.  Easy Lover is the perfect mix of easy to wear weightlessness and a just-so-summer-worthy pop of color.


The nearly transparent bright pink hue is right on trend with summer's most wanted looks. The gloss goes on sheer and can be layered to build a bit more color. It's modern and feminine without a hint of syrupy sweetness and the texture is livable, too - just enough grab to give it staying power, but no tacky stickiness that'd leave your hair stuck to your lips.

One thing that gripes me about a lot of glosses is the smell. So often your nose is assaulted with cloying, artificial fragrance that tend to turn my stomach. NARS lip gloss is scent neutral which I find highly preferable.

I love the sheer look of Easy Lover on its own for day. For evening, it layers beautifully over any number of lipsticks - especially more opaque pinks and plums.

If you've tried Easy Lover or other NARS glosses, leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried easy lover; I like the light feel and scent of NARS glosses though! One of my most used is Greek Holiday

    ReplyDelete